Skip to content Skip to footer

Demande de deban.

Vous lisez 6 fils de discussion
  • Auteur
      Participant

hy i playing your server in squad and i get a kick from the game reason “no game bann allowed” i got this bann from dayz standalone 315 days ago  and expires in this christmas (I get out the grass file to get more fps) can i get access (unban)your server to play my playmates?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

Sorry Jim, but you will not be unban, you have a GAME BAN and the rules 10 et 11 (https://squadfrance.fr/regles-serveurs-squadfrance/) of servers are clear no GAME BAN or VAC BAN allowwed on SquadFrance servers.

Participant

Sorry Jim, but you will not be unban, you have a GAME BAN and the rules 10 et 11 (https://squadfrance.fr/regles-serveurs-squadfrance/) of servers are clear no GAME BAN or VAC BAN allowwed on SquadFrance servers.

Okay, i have two more question my account ban expires in this december and when this begun can i access your server? ( or earlyer  i attach the expire date jpg)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant

i’m sorry jim, but even if your VAC BAN expires in december, your acces in the SquadFrance server wil be refused. The community refused all player with vac ban or game ban account expires or not.

Participant

ok thanks this bullshit… if i “cheat” one time = I cheat all time all fcking games… fck u…

Anonyme
      Inactif

I told you on discord “you are unbaned the 14/12/2017” Your ban expires  – But finally you are BAN perm because you were hurtful on your texte message, thank you goodbye.

Participant

Sorry for offensive language i just get little bit angry,( and my discord didnt show me your last message )

and thanks for the access the server 3 , and if we meet ingame any server be careful because my Clan ( SH ) is the best :)

GL and HF!

Anonyme
      Inactif

You have been unbaned, but you have to play only on serveur 3

Vous lisez 6 fils de discussion
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.